Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lightening night! get a romantic NYC mood, with some passion poems!

Rockefeller tree in gonna be on fire tonight! e The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree. Giant in stature and sentiment, the Tree has been a true crowd-delighter for over 75 years. The annual Tree Lighting Ceremony attracts star-studded names and floods of eager faces, but you can admire those brilliant lights all season long. FELT i felt your heart beating with mine, i felt your breath in sync i felt our souls merging together I felt your eyes seeing inside of me seeing me, the real me, the naked me. I felt you absolutely, complete. I felt the energy collapsing together i felt your skin softener behind my touch i felt your dreams becoming reality i felt our goal being reach i felt the french- latin passion losing the nationality i felt your dark eyes mirroring mines i felt you as you felt me. i felt the amazing connection i felt that we were one i felt 2 puzzle pieces binding in a perfect match i felt a completely new feeling I felt us alive, traveling in time and space. i felt intimacy, deep, strong and hard. I felt you and you felt me. but i don't feel you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment